Hammy the Hamster(=


Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beowulf

To me, this is the perfect image of how I portrayed Beowulf 's appearence to be by what I have read. A very tall warrior looking character, with strong muscles, and well equiped. Ready for any battle he may need to take on.

I think Beowulf meets the requirements of a hero becuase he is a beast like figure, who people look up too. I also believe a hero is someone you depend on, and Beowulf is just that.

I contemplated back and forth on whether or not i thought Beowulf would be a good character for an educational game. At first i though he wouldn't becuase he is a fighter and he has such a beastly appearence, to me this didn't seem very educational; however, I came to the conclusion I do think he would be. He is a heroic figure, and looked up to, and well depended on; if they put some education game with him on it, it may inspire kids to be like him.

A good Character in a video game, would depend on the type of game. If it was an education video game, I believe the character should be looked up to and be able to inspire people. For instance beowulf is heroic if a little boy was playing the game and Beowulf was smart on the game, it would inspire the little boy to be as smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment