Hammy the Hamster(=


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chosing a Topic

On chosing a topic I chose something to do with the homeless rate or homeless people in the U.S. I want to stress how sad and unfortunate that over 500,00 people are homeless in the U.S. I wrote, "If people could really get a concept of how many homeless people there are, or they had to live in the shoes of a homeless person for one day they might be monivated to do something about the issue. I think the Government needs a big eye opener also, they are so busy worrying about whats going on in other countries, it seems like they are completely oblivious to what is going on here! They are building communities and homes in Afganistan, while people here need food,water, and shelter; shouldn't your homeland come first? If people would care and raise money and donate we could get these people what they need. I can never pass a person on the street who needs money, wheather it's a scam or not, they probably need it more than I do; I always think that that two dollars could be there meal for that day! I also think that a rehabilitation center just for homeless people is a great idea; this would give them shelter and food,while working on getting them on there feet and getting jobs! There is hope, people just have to care. (= "

No comments:

Post a Comment