Hammy the Hamster(=


Thursday, May 6, 2010

Peer's games(=

I would first like to say that it was interesting to see other people's team pages, and see how far they have came apposed to Chris' and my team.

The first teams game that I played was Thing 1 & Thing 2, this is Ashley and Chad's team. I honestly was very suprised! They actually have a working game! My over all view was that I was amazed, and their game is very educational. I didn't think they really need to work on anything; even though there game is great I probably wouldn't take any ideas back besides that it is well made, becuase our games are so different. There game is fantastic and I envy that there ready to roll. (= goodjob

http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/rhswiki/index.php/Team:Thing_1_%26_Thing_2

The second team I visited was The Pinky and The Brain, this is Amy and KT's team. My over all review was that there game has good potential but has a way to go. They have navigation well, and well made scenes but the mouse doesn't stay in the lines, and you can hit next before you even start. Once again becuase our games our so different I probably wont take anything back to mine. There isn't really any education in it, like questions and answers, but it is a course through highschool. They still have work but it is so far so good.(=

http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/rhswiki/index.php/User:Aebess10

No comments:

Post a Comment